make my dreams come true

Friday, December 16, 2005

 
I DUNO WAD THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY DAD.

he happily came to knock on my door, so that he can ask me " can u go and check up on my watch anot"

EH THEY NEVER CALL ME MEANS NOT DONE RIGHT...
EVEN SO...

I GO AND BRING THE WATCH BACK FOR U LE.. U ALSO WONT WEAR IT WAD!!!
IF U ARE SO FREE TO COME AND KNOCK ON MY DOOR TO TELL ME THIS... U OWNSELF MAKE A TRIP DOWN LA...

bloody hell. im very frustrated right now due to the lack of sleep from the previous night. ( yes i had specially woken up early cause i thought he wanted to go out... my 1 hour nap wasnt a nap cause i was half conscious.)

AND I HAD A FREAKING 75mins ( 1 hr 15mins) RIDE HOME...

I AM SO TIRED alrights...that even imms went off to sleep even before im home... =(

And i need to make a trip down to SLS tmr to pick up the game. I think they were the one who called me earlier when i was working.

im very very cranky right now. VERY. And i dont think i can make it for the stupid XMAS eve's EVE dinner with my girls. WHY? because of some stupid family reason...

U know why i seriously dont like my family. CAUSE THEY ARE SELFISH. they only think for nobody but themselves. I CANT EVEN SPEND A GOOD XMAS THIS YEAR. with both xmas eve and xmas day working. AND NOW, THEY MUST GIMME NONSENSE...

Im this close to slapping the bitches right in their face. And that bitch got the cheek to use my com and create an account for herself as an ADMINSTRATOR. HEY BITCH, if u see this, good for you. BUT I DONT THINK U WILL.

CAUSE I HAVE REMOVED UR ACCOUNT AGAIN. and this time, i will switch my com to standby mode EVERYDAY. see if u are that smart to figure out my NEW PASSWORD. SO FUCK OFF.

i already said im cranky. WAD U WANT?

I dont fucking give a damn about how urgent u need to check ur catering thingy. I DONT GIVE A DAMN? there's a computer at home. There's also a laptop. DONT MAKE ME FUCKING CHANGE MY DOOR KNOB.

i told u my mom's on her side. WAIT TILL TMR I MAKE A BIG FUSS OUT OF IT. see wad the bitches gotta say.

NOT HAPPY WITH ME CALLING THEM BITCHES???
den don fucking read my blog.

If u enjoy reading me calling them bitches. FUCK OFF TOO. cause only I. see this I. ME. SHARMAIN TANG. can call them bitches. U? u are nobody so fuck off.

Thank you very much.

I blinded myself
From the world's agony
and pain.
But you, have blinded me
With your love.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?