make my dreams come true

Thursday, December 15, 2005

 
I can imagine him, waving his hand is an unconcern manner saying " i got IPPT in the morning"
which also... indirectly meaning, he cannot accompany me to Rachael's wedding.. WHICH ALSO means, i will have to go and find someone(guy)...which leaves me..with nobody but mister zQ..

EH IF U ARE READING THIS!! I AM ASKING U TO ACCOMPANY ME TO RACH's WEDDING!! lol i will ask u personally also la asshole. =)

I can understand why u aren't concern about the wedding. OKOK solemnisation ceremony. BECAUSE she is not your friend. I understand.... =)

but SHE IS MY FRIEND!!! Brrrr i don wanna argue k. Seriously im very excited to looking forward to her wedding.

Rach's hasnt been a very close friend of mine. But she is a friend i will always remember in time to come. She had been my listening ear. And its been months since we last met, weeks since we last heard each other voices.
CAN U IMAGINE HOW MUCH I JUST WANNA SEE HER. and most importantly ON a woman's most important day??

It's as though, its one of your good friend's wedding and u are not turning up. I am very disappointed. and upset too. but im not angry. =)

I miss hanging out with Rachael. The fact that when i knew her, i put in extra effort to make keep reminding myself that her name is spell "rachAEl" and not "rachEAl"...

I miss chilling out with her. Strolling around and just chit-chatting. If there's someone i have to name. A person that i aint contacting much, a person that i know i can turn to and ask for advice, a person i know i can just pick up the phone and dial and say " HEY, free now? wanna go out"

It'd be her. She's not my soul mate, but she is equally important. The fact that she might have been in some ways outcasted from my life makes me guilty of any other charges.

The fact that she has moved over to tampiness months ago, and is getting married. The fact that everything happened so quickly, and yet i haven been filled in with the details, makes me feel disgusted with myself.

I really miss her so much. I will not allow myself to not turn up for her wedding. heard me? WONT. as long as there is an invite. I WILL TURN UP. i wanna be there to give her my utmost blessings. I wanna be there to witness her entering into the "world of marriage". I wanna see her saying " I DO"

Pass me the sentence. "im guilty"

Alrights, time for daily updates. Joa is still as persistent in wanting to see me in my uniform. wonder what is the problem with her. I LOOK AWFUL AND UGLY LA.. NOTHING TO SEE!!!

I'd DESCRIBE it out to you. And well, u can leave it to ur imagination to do the job.

Bunned up hair. Neatly with black rubber bands.
No nose stud.
Make up.
Green shimmery V neck wrap around top.
Black long folded sarong skirt with brown embrodiery.
Black shoes.

Imagine how i look like k. =)

Work's fine. And i really cannot stand looking at that "cheebye face" aka Fabian. Yes he was the one who pop the "are u a virgin" question on my 1st day of work.

LOL the origin of his nickname is very lengthy thus id not go into it. LOL he somehow reminds me of someone i used to/still know. =)

Anyways, colleagues were great today as well. Two "supervisors" taking care of me. Fazea and Halim. did i mention the resturant is filled with non-chinese staff. we have people from nepal, myanmar, bangladesh etc etc... People of mix blood etc etc...

TONNES of it. And with weird and difficult to remember names too. LOL

Both the guys were in my section today.(AB). THANK GOD im still in AB. Quickly learned a couple of new things. And lots of them asking me how's work on the 2nd day.. Past experiences etc... The staffs today(wed) and yesterday(tues) were relatively different.

It's a lil taxing and irritating to have to repeat the same thing to many different people. I wish its written all on my face. O.O

I WANNA BE THE CLEANING GLASSES LADY!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEee

i wont mind cleaning wine glasses and goblets from 6pm to 1am. SERIOUSLY... cutleries too. PLEASE???

at least, i dont have to worry about so much things. =(

And william gave US(me, imms, jes) a small tequilla shot glass of pure vodka to drink. *SMILES
just a sip for us each. LOL i took a lil more cause im the supposedly better drinker. =) it merely tasted like MEDICINE. nonetheless, i dont feel anything. IMMS DO U FEEL ANYTHING??

maybe he overhead me telling "wad's his name? the guy at the bar. but its not saroj" guy about wanting a glass of tequilla to drink. Of which that he had happily filled the stupid glass with coke. And to act along, i gulped down it one shot and said BOTTOMS UP!

*laughs

work can indeed be enjoyable. IF only everybody was that friendly and nice to get along with.

Should i take monday off as well??

im tired. I got more to blog. About some terrible guys. *shakes head.
TERRIBLE. but i'd do that tomorrow? If i remember and if i have the time. =)

Right now. Its time to rest.

oh and just a pic that imms just sent me. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's pretty much US before/after we changed to our uniforms. LOL and the caption reads " NOT YOUR AVERAGE GIRLFRIENDS". Oh yah the 3 of us are attached wad. LOL id upload pics of myself soon. Once im free and not feeling so late. I'd leave you guys with that.
ADIOS

and i swear i'd be there
anytime u want me to
Dont leave me lonely
Cause i need you.
Loving you more den ever.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?