make my dreams come true

Friday, December 02, 2005

 
I broke down. I teared. My body cannot take it.

I have been on constant vomitation(is there such a word? it sounds good anyway) for the past 2 days. I AM EATING so shut up. I have been eating my meals regularly. Breakfast(checked), Lunch(Checked), Dinner(Checked)...

YET I KEEP VOMITING. Im very dehydrated and i keep flushing down tonnes of fluids of which i ended up vomiting them away.

I woke up this morning and i started to vomit. And den i sat down and cry.

I never felt so useless in my entire life.

And i got to keep popping mints to prevent me from vomiting.

Interview later on. Hope he takes me in. I cant wait to stop working and return to school. I need books and hmwk. And paying attention in class and jotting down notes. And copying homework too. *laughs. But definitely not the exam part.

Meeting with MATK inc and imms, den maybe zQ, den raffles place, den maybe town to do my mastercard and den to amk for my sec sch meeting.

Damn i forgot to ask my sis for the digi cam.
Damn my health.

oh did i mention that...

THERE IS A JOHN LITTLE WAREHOUSE SALE AT EXPO HALL 4 FROM 1st to 11 DECEMBER!!

now, who wants to go with me. *grins
my new nickname is tingtangtong.


You're all i ever need
To fall in love again
I knew it from the very start.
You're the puzzle of my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?