make my dreams come true

Thursday, December 01, 2005

 
1) What fairy tales do you think of when you see '3'?
- 3 Little Pigs
- cinderella( her stepsisters and mother. the 3 baddies)
- 3 Musketeers

2) What are the 3 things you cannot live without currently?
- Handphone
- my friends
- Money

3) What are your 3 favourite books?
- Harry Potter
- Cold Case
-Just friends

4) What are the 3 types of things in your room that have the most quantities?
- magazines
- Bags
- Acessories

5) Who are the 3 friends who keep you sane?
- JA_E
- Immelia
- Rachael

6) Who are the 3 friends whom you think treat you as a big part of their lives?
- JA_E
- My boy
- Imm

7) Who are the 3 people whom may think you're indispensable in their lives?
- Dad
- Immelia
- JA_E(perhaps?)

8) Who are the 3 people whom are indispensable in your life?
- ALL my close friends
- My boy
- My dad

9) What are the 3 songs that are stuck in your head now?
- Oye Mi Canto
- Because of you
- If its loving that you want

10) What are the 3 dishes you can eat everyday?
- Ba chor mee
- Cabbage
- Steamed pomfret

11) What are the 3 things you can do everyday?
- Go online
- Sleep
- Read

12) Who do you like to go clubbing/pubbing/chilling out with the most?
- Immelia
- JA_E
- ZiQuan(perhaps?)

13) What do you do when you go clubbing/pubbing/chilling out?
- Dance
- Drink
- Gossip(woman's nature)

14) Who are the best people to talk on IM?
- JA_E
- Immelia
- my boy

15) Who do you think has the most patience around you?
- My boy
- My dad
- Immelia

*side note JA_E not included cause they have known me far too well and thus i know when to keep my limits thus they don need to be patient towards me. =)

16) What are the 3 things that reduce you to tears almost instantaneously?
- Him breaking my heart
- Soppy shows
- Sad stories.

17) What features do you like about yourself?
- My lips
- My eyes
- My lashes

18) What personality traits do you like about yourself?
- Cheerful
- Friendly
- Smart(in some ways)

19) What are you proud of about yourself?
- I dont get stage frights
- I am outspoken
- I have higher IQ den normal pple.

20) What do you do when you're down?
- Eat
- Cry
- Eat somemore

21) What do you do when you're bored?
- Read
- Play games
- Find pple to go out with me

23) What have you done to regret?
- Not studying hard enough.
- Never "see" pple properly
- Acting like a bimbo far too often.

24) What do you loathe?
- Accusations
- Late coming
- Arrogance

25) What will you do with a million bucks?
- HOLIDAY
- pia my driving license den get a car
- SHOPPING.
*unused money will be saved up.

26) What will your children's names be?(but I only want two kids?)
- Noel
- Chander
- when i can think of more. Otherwise it'd be _______ JR

27) Where are your favourite countries?
- Rome
- Paris
- Egypt

28) What are you thinking of right now?
- My interview which i have scheduled for tomorrow instead.
- MY nose hurts cause i accidentally scratch my nose stud
- My boy

29) Who do you wish to see now?
- My boy
- Westlife
- JA_E

30) What are the flowers you like?
- Lilies
- Sunflowers
- Roses

31) What are your favourite designs of clothes?
- Polo t
- V necks
- dark colored

32) What do you think are your good friends' weak points?
- JA_E : heck care, emo, stubborn
- Immelia : not lookin further into problems
- My boy : not sensitive enough

33) Who do you want to pass this meme to?
- JA_E
- Immelia
- Rachael

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?