make my dreams come true

Friday, November 18, 2005

 
Ripped this off from her blog.


WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU LOOK AT?
MY comlexion. hoping i dont look horrendous.

HOW MUCH CASH DO YOU HAVE ON YOU?
$44.15. $6.15 are coins. OMG

WHAT'S A WORD THAT RHYMES WITH "TEST"?
Rest. It's now 3am. Naturally i'd be thinking of resting wont i?

FAVORITE PLANT?
ROSE?Den i can have many roses. =)

WHO IS THE 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST ON YOUR CELL PHONE?
I only got 2 missed calls. The 2nd one was from Zi Quan.

WHAT IS YOUR MAIN RING TONE ON YOUR PHONE?
These boots are made for walking - Jessica Simpson.

WHAT SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Some sleeveless, brandless, wear-to-sleep tops. If earlier on, it was a black baleno lycra polo-t

NAME THE BRAND OF YOUR SHOES YOU'RE CURRENTLY WEARING?
I dont wear shoes at home. Earlier on it was my black VNC slippers.

BRIGHT OR DARK ROOM?
Bright. Better for my eyesight. MY degree went up again. terrific

WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT?
Chatting with my friends online.

WHAT WAS YOUR LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED ON YOUR CELL?
"HAHAHA. Okay. Cheer up babe. See you tomorrow. Night night!" from immelia. The exact words mind u.

DO YOU EVER CLICK ON "POP UPS" OR BANNERS?
Nope.

WHAT'S A SAYING THAT YOU SAY A LOT?
" u can if u want" or " im fine with anything". (thanks to joa)

WHO TOLD YOU THEY LOVED YOU LAST?
Immelia. =) she says she loves me everyday. WHY AM I NOT A LESBIAN?

HOW MANY DRUGS HAVE YOU DONE IN THE PAST THREE DAYS?
My asthmatic pills. I dont really know the main contents though.

HOW MANY ROLLS OF FILM DO YOU NEED TO GET DEVELOPED?
none?

FAVORITE AGE YOU HAVE BEEN SO FAR?
16. During my sec 4 years. They were terrific.

WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
cardcaptor sakura. I have been too lazy to change it.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE?
"WHAT IS YOUR NAME" i said to my baby niece. *laughs

IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A MILLION BUCKS OR TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE A MAJOR REGRET?
Change a major regret. Then again, i dont have any MAJOR regrets. Thus a million bucks please.

DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
I love him. No questions about it. And i like everybody else. Other den _my _oh.

THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO?
I promised - Stacie Orrico


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?