make my dreams come true

Thursday, November 24, 2005

 
My very last day of freedom. The boss is back in town. And the mices worked hard at night to keep the shop clean and tidy. =)

And imms had unhappily nearly vacuum a bracelet with the vacuum cleaner. We all know she dont like our boss. *nods

Finally powdered my face today after many days of makeup`less. Didnt wanna affect my nose piercing yet but i thought, i haven look pretty in days. =(

Bimbotic talk in process, dont like it u can skip it. LOL

Ate the most today. 2/3 of a lor mai gai for breakfast. OMG ITS SO OILY.
BK - mushroom swiss dbl meal for lunch. Cause imms wanted to eat it.
Had Pure Vanilla in small size for tea-break?
and Fruits for dinner.

That's quite some food for today. And i hope i wont put on the pounds that i had lost in the past 4 days.

Finally satisfied my cravings for mango. =)

I blow dried my hair today cause i was in the mood too. Girls please take note that it is NOT GOOD TO BLOW DRY UR HAIR. it cases split ends. Let ur hair dry naturally. Just a quick tip.

And i regretted after blow-drying it. My originally flat and straight hair, became even straighter and flatter.

But still, i think i look pretty today. compared to the past 4 days where i had patchy skin. O.O

Was on my way to work when i passed by the kopitiam and this uncle practically stared at me. I bet her had already raped me with his bare eyes. His eyes were following me. Stupid uncles.

Here's a couple of pics from today.
I need RED blushers, cause my blushers never seem to show on photos. o.O


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i look prettier than the past few days.

no more patchy skin. OMG this is bimbotic.

Okay okay. Im feeling this terrible pain in my throat, which i reckon is the aftermath of the puking incidents.

I drank lots of water. I just hope it'd be better tomorrow.

I wanna be your only one.
Cause u are my only one.
[copyright of immelia aka dalilprincess]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?