make my dreams come true

Thursday, November 17, 2005

 
I'm sorry I didn't mean to call but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Baby, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live the air that I breathe
carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely and each night
I taste the purest of pain.
I wish I could tell youI'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Baby, give me back...

Today has been a bad enough day...So bad that i called it a bad day.
So bad that i wish i can cry my hearts out.
So bad i wish i can die right now.
So bad i wish today never came.
So bad that im going to stop this entry here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?