make my dreams come true

Friday, November 25, 2005

 
I know some of you has perhaps already seen/read this. BUT out of utter boredom, im net surfing again. and thus i had decided to post it on my blog. LOL

UNDERSTANDING WOMAN.

"Yes" = No
"No" = Yes
"Maybe" = No
"I'm sorry" = You'll be sorry
"We need" = I want
"It's your decision" = You better select the option I’ve already chosen.
"Do what you want" = You'll pay for this later.
"We need to talk" = You did something wrong.
"Sure, go ahead" = You go ahead, you die.
"I'm not upset" = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
"You're so macho" = Can you please go and shave and shower?
"Be romantic, turn out the lights" = My thighs are flabby.
"This kitchen is so inconvenient" = I want a new house.
"Can't we just be friends?" = There is no way in hell I'm going to let any part of your body touch any part of mine again.
"I just need some space" = Without you in it.
"We're moving too quickly" = I want to find out if this guy at the gym has a girlfriend first.
"Do you love me?" = I want something expensive.
"Is my butt fat?" = Tell me I'm beautiful.
"You have to learn to communicate" = Just agree with me.
"I don' know. What do you want to do?" = I can’t believe you have nothing planned!
"Sure, chicken rice is okay." = You cheapo slob!
"I said, nothing's wrong, okay?" = It's that time of the month.
"Are you listening to me!?" = Too late, you're dead.

UNDERSTANDING MEN

"I'm hungry" = I'm hungry.
"I'm sleepy" = I'm sleepy.
"I'm tired" = I'm tired.
"Do you want to go to a movie?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
"Can I take you out to dinner?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
"Can I call you sometime?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
"Shall we dance?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.
"Nice dress!" = Nice cleavage!
"What's wrong?" = Why are you making such a big deal about this small-small thing?
"What's wrong?" = What self-inflicted psychological trauma are you going through now?
"What's wrong?" = Wah lau, tonight sure got no sex oreddy.
"I'm bored." = Do you want to have sex?
"I love you." = Let's have sex now.
"I love you, too." = Okay, I said it... we'd better have sex now!
"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair." = You cut your hair?
"Let's talk." = Maybe if I show you I am deep and sensitive, you'll have sex with me.
"Will you marry me?" = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys. (while shopping)
"I like that one better." = Wah lau, pick any freakin' dress and let's hurry up, go home, can or not?!
"I don't think that blouse and that skirt go very well together." = I am gay.

It does not apply to me. So please dont use it on me. Cause mine changes all the time. LOL i can say yes and mean yes and i can say say no and still mean yes. LOL i guess, im just not a pure-breed woman afterall.

i blasted "everytime ( hi-bias radio remix )" on my com. and it woke my niece up. MY mom nearly slapped me. LOL music's my life. its xmas time. please remind me to download CHRISTMAS CAROLS TOO.

i am proud to announce i own 800 downloaded songs in my com. *laughs
no i did not include original albums that i owned. Im amazed i own so much songs. Yet, its never enough cause i tend to skip skip skip, fast forward fast forward. I think im moving faster den the music industry can satisfy me. LOL

i wanna do the ciara. o.o i can do the beyonce. but i cant do the ciara.
i wish i can speak faster. talk faster, and end up rapping. LOL my mom screamed at me cause i walked up the stairs on my toes.

I have a walking dsyfunction at birth. I cannot walk with my feet flat on the ground. I was made to undergo pain and hardship to finally learn to walk properly. BUT I CANNOT WALK UP THE STAIRS ON MY FEET. or at least not on my right feet.

Some would have noticed i walk up the stairs with my right feet tip-toed and left feet flat. And i squat in the same manner too. O.O

pity me will ya.

Blogging's my only way to kill boredom on weekends. He said i shouldnt have my own com. Cause i stay up too late. But i stay up late not surfing the net. i stay up late, watching VCDs, reading books and magazines.

And sometimes, i wake up earlier den you lot. so what is there to complain about. I WANNA SLEEP LATE CANNOT HAR. lol then again, its cause i cant fall asleep. I think i need sleeping pills. =)

pass me that mango.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?