make my dreams come true

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 
I have never liked this kinda layout with all the NAVI thing going on. Then again i decided to just play around with it for a while before i get bored. Managed to put everything in place and get them to work properly.

Even my comments box too. I'm very heaty right now. I have no idea why. I suppose it has to do with the sudden change in weather. Can feel the heat in my throat. 2 more days and im free again. And i am not looking forward to this coming sunday.

I hate Sundays.

MY NOSE STUD DROPPED OUT AGAIN LAST NIGHT. omg it keeps dropping out everynight. But this time, i had been so tired, i took the stud and stuff it back into the hole without even looking in the mirror. I lied in my bed, used my right hand to find the hole on my nose, and used my left hand to push the entire nose stud in.

IF it drops again tonight. I will resort to using scotch tape to tape it into place.

anyway comments on the new layout please. iszit hard to read? the colors etc... anything u dont like, u can tell me. Im not going to stick to this for long anyway. *laughs

im just seeing how long it'd be before it agitates me. HAHAHA

i am weird.

I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with
I love you so.
[copyright of immelia aka dalilprincess]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?