make my dreams come true

Friday, November 18, 2005

 
i had deleted the entire chunk i just typed. Cause i figured. It's time to take it private. HE has the right to not let others know too much about what is going on. In the meantime, another entry coming up in a couple of hours.

With lots of pics. And had supposedly cheered up my day until i had my very 1st surprise the moment i got home.

Another sleepless night. Another night im going to cry myself to bed. Another night where i had to think and think and think. Another night where i wallow in self pity.

Please dont let my nightmare come true.

I will pray and pray like i've never before. Pray to every god and buddha and allah and goddess that it wont be right. I WILL KEEP PRAYING until you tell me what you meant.

Until then, i will only pray.

And YOU please pray for me as well. ALL OF YOU READING THIS.

PRAY THAT SHARMAIN'S NIGHTMARE WONT COME TRUE. please i beg of you. I REALLY NEED THAT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?