make my dreams come true

Friday, November 04, 2005

 
I had a dancing good time on Wednesday night. Despite the amount of excrutiating pain i had cause of my feet. I was wearing my new pointies and they practically ate my feet up leaving me with a total of 4 blisters..

The music was great other den the fact that the both of them managed to hook up some guys... as in literally exchange numbers etc...

I KNEW i should have approached that ang moh for a dance... he's cute alright. >.<

but i had enough of butt-to-butt action and butt-to-crotch action...

and yes i do remember that guy who tapped on my shoulder and introduce himself and his friend to me, of which i cant remember his name but i can remember his friend's name cause he tried so hard to get to know joa. LOL

Mr dont-look-so-old-but-look-quite-old-and-is-much-older-than-he-look WILLIAM...

his friend in white who was grinding and dry-humping me kept trying to touch me everywhere... LOL

and Miss GELIA who had more den enough time with her eddie( i decided to give him a nickname)...

TONIGHT, i shall hook up some guys... =)

did i mention i reached home only at 4am and after a short 3 hours sleep, i woke up and left for work. O.O call me a power woman

3 hours of sleep to keep me awake for 15 hours(9am to 12am)...

i officially declare that i am part of the 'i hate _my _oh club'....

Anybody in the mood for a prank. Im looking for pranksters..

*grins*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?