make my dreams come true

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 
Before i continue babbling.

SUPERFICIALLY VINDICTIVE IS BACK.

after more den a month of no posting. We are back to bitching. *laughs

So, do hop over to http://www.superficiallyvindictive.blogspot.com

And yes have fun reading. =)

okays,i haven had a good night sleep. Cause my cough made me breathless ( NOT BREASTLESS IIBMI). i only slept at 6am. And some stupid idiots had conveniently NUDGE ME multiple times on MSN at 10.30am to tell me immelia was looking for me.

I AM DAMN PISSED OFF. Before u say anything. My status was AWAY. why would u go and msg someone whose status is away. UNLESS its really urgent. Besides, immelia know how to get to me.

why must u go and nudge me so many times and wake me up from my already very deprived rest.

I was so pissed off. But it subsided quickly....

all that i ate yesterday had been thrown up at night already. I couldnt control it. I cough and cough and cough so much so that i figured my lungs might have shifted a little.

I am trying to massage it back into its place.

I am off to lunch with him.

OH and please leave me comments/tags about my new template okies. I'd love to hear about it. =)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?