make my dreams come true

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 
WHAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!

i dont know if its my network( i dont think so) or wad...but i have been taking quite some time to load a couple of my favourite pages.

Xiaxue's blog took quite some time to load ever since she had her new layout... Although it used to take quite some time but i can gurantee that it takes about half a min longer this time round...

After Friendster's new add-ons...Friendster is DEFINITELY LAGGIER than usual... They should know that many people access to them...And they still go and add all these stupid add-ons (MTV,MUSIC) which will take a long time to load on top of the fact that it already takes a long time to load....

Now i take about 1-2 mins for my friendster to fully load... WHAT THE HELL...

im using starhub cable, not singnet. So unless it has to do with the networking, i cant exactly pinpoint out what is causing my pages to take some time to load. EVEN BLOGGER DASHBOARD takes quite some time nowadays...

I tend to use the computer in the later morning-early afternoons... Kids are schooling, Adults are working, so my block shouldnt have much people internet-ing...

WHY ISZIT SO FUCKING SLOW!!!!

I cant even surf the net in peace nowadays. Not to mention maplying. I took 4 hours to re-download my maple cause my patch ver 0.15 didnt work. It used to take 2 hours. And now even when i wanna play my game, it takes a long time to startup.

I think i need to scan my com soon. REAL soon. before all the com-idiots crash my com.

Why cant we use Veet Hair Removal when we are menstrating???

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?