make my dreams come true

Saturday, October 15, 2005

 
Need to club my ass out. Zouking soon, anyone? Since Zouk's back in business, reckon need to give a visit.. some time next week? anyone???

I wanna get wasted... SO wasted i don even remember i got wasted. LOL

butterflies...and oh yes i managed to put the comments thingy in place after one hour... the stupid template is so hard to work with... HTML SUCKS...
>.<

can someone teach Sean Paul to sing properly. Although that's his style..but i cant catch up with him when im reading the lyrics...

We'd be burning not concerning wad nobody wanna say....

Thought its time to break the news

I've broken up with him...^^

*sigh* no more mind-blowing games.....

just me and myself and my books....

OH YES, i borrowed DRACULA and COLD CASE yesterday over at the library...

They had the shopaholic series books but....I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT??? and its not being loaned out...i must lay my hands on the series...

more chocs more chocs....

The Corpse Bride is touching...short but touching... she loves him, but she gave him up... how very touching...

*take tissues and wipes tears....

I MUST BE LIKE HER TOO~~~ GIVE HIM UP~~ =)

tomorrow will be a better day...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?