make my dreams come true

Friday, October 21, 2005

 
MY MOUSE SUCKS...

something is wrong with my mouse and i dont know wad is wrong... it's not working right....Woked up super duper early to meet Joa for our sun-tanning session at Sentosa.

I kinda love my tan now... its chocolatey. LOL im born brown, so its almost impossible for me to attain the golden-brown kinda tan... guess i'd just have to make do with my chocolate tan instead.

The pics that Joa took of me while playing in the water was HORRENDOUS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will i stupidly put them up and bring disgrace upon myself.

But we did have a great time... Especially the stalking group of Malaysian guys. joa, u do get wad i mean dont you.. LOL

Fun was wad i saw in the beginning...
Sincerity was wad i saw later...

LOL but yes we were tired, and we had NOODLES for dinner.... Finally ate at Noodle Hut despite my attempt to psycho imm to eat it with me at my previous attempt during our sun-tanning session...

Like the name says : NOODLE HUT. naturally their zhao pai cai is noodles-related.... Their noodles were yummy, too bad there aint no pictures of it...

Hung around for a lil while, still in search of a good and nice and cheap pair of slippers. found one at VNC but they didnt have my size. DAMMIT... might pop over to the one at CITY LINK soon, when i've the time...

And again, POTTER TO THE RESCUE.

Mom aint cooking dinner, but i had a pretty heavy lunch. Ate a lil for dinner and home i am... BLOGGING nonsense...

Work's been BORING. Imms having her exams soon. More work for me, More money. And yes XMAS PRESENTS!!! LOL

i love christmas...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?