make my dreams come true

Monday, October 24, 2005

 
I HAVE TERRIBLE MEMORY~~!!!!

i was loggin in to blogger when they had asked me to login.. Normally its always login so i didnt have to really remember my username and password...

And so i reckon someone probably went to erase all the cookies etc thus i had to re-login to all my accounts ( friendster, blogger, gmail etc etc.... )

And then i was posting comments, so i had to login to publish. i typed in my supposedly username and password, and they told me INVALID PASSWORD!!

jialat! i have been using this password for quite some time and has made it uniform for most of my accounts now...

Den i tried again and again but to no avail... thus i had to go to blogger help page to ask to recover my username and password of which they redirected to the page where it reads my username as

sharmaintang instead of aislin.

O.O how forgetful can i get... I CANT EVEN REMEMBER THE USERNAME!!!

*slaps myself....

and i think my boss is expecting me to work on DEEPAVALI AND HARI RAYA!!! whyyyyy i wanna go out and enjoy myself oneeeeeeee.......................................................

I HATE MY BOSS...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?