make my dreams come true

Saturday, October 22, 2005

 
I AM VERY UPSET....

stupid UOB hasn't send me my CARDS, and they didnt gimme a temporary card upon application. >.< now my money's stuck ( joa says its a good way of saving)... O.O

oh and i bought my CRANEBERRY BRILLIANCE POWDER FROM TBS already... i bought it at $19.90( usual price $31.90)... All u need is to present this coupon/card thingy from Female(nov) and u can get it at $19.90...

Magazines... I spent so much money on magazines every month

CLEO : $4
Seventeen : $3
Female : $6
Her World : $6
Woman's Weekly : $3(its actually $3.20)
____
TOTAL : $22

BLOODY HELL!!! $22 can last me for about 5 days ( dinner) ......

Magazines are my second killer... >.< I wonder if anybody is nice enough to gimme one year's subscription to CLEO or FEMALE....pretty please... it'd really help and yes i will appreciate it ALOT...

I think im getting pretty old for Seventeen soon, cause their fashion and style and makeup tips is somewhat dying on me... No interest no more, but they do have good promotions here and there which still attracts me....

Baby Vic is currently amusing herself in her new baby pram...

There's so many things i wanna accomplish and do, but money is a stupid factor. WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE MONEY....

money money money... MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

i shall stop procrastinating... and start preparing

and im going to use my veet hair removal despite them saying : DO NOT USE WITHIN 72 hours of sun.........

*runs to room and reads the box again

HEY!! it states ...... irritated or sunburnt skin......

IM NOT SUNBURNT!! now i can use at ease...

CIAO

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?